Alongside our own REWARD® Methodology and the expertise of our team members, the AWARD® Bid Evaluation Tool helps to develop the larger scale bids, supporting the strategic business decisions. We understand the potential AWARD®can unlock when it comes to bids, and are experienced AWARD® users.
Between the team, Bid Masters has over years 20 years in the Tender Industry, whilst using AWARD®, and as a company, can agree that the process can be daunting and mistakes can be costly. AWARD® simply puts you in control.
The benefits to using the AWARD® bid evaluation tool are as follows:
Easy to deploy and use software:
- Most users need little or no training
- Uses latest web technology; thin client so no client install – local or hosted servers available
- Best practice procurement process templates de-risk and speed up project set up and deployment
Controls the process:
- Each team member completes their tasks with the appropriate AWARD® tools, content and guidance
- Monitor the evaluation status in real time – user status reports showing completed and outstanding tasks
Visualise the results:
- Visualise the overall results in real time or drill down to the details of the evaluator inputs
- Reports allow rapid identification of bidder strengths and weaknesses and links to supporting evidence
Speeds up the ‘award of contract’ process:
- Speeds up the preparation – with best practice project templates containing: work flow, criteria, scoring schemes and standard reporting output
- Bidders can respond electronically, on-line
- Brings the team together securely over the internet – in the preparation, evaluation and negotiation processes
Delivers improved value for money:
- Catch serious commercial, legal or technical issues early (well before negotiation starts)
- Visualise the contract value from multiple viewpoints (compliance, confidence, risk, innovation, etc)
- Automatically builds up an audit trail throughout the evaluation process
- Provides hard evidence to justify the choice – including ‘Smart Links’ to tender documents and other evidence
If you have any questions or have an enquiry for us, please contact us. You can Call Us on o1243 200601, or you can fill in an Enquiry Form.