BiD Masters – Reprographics
Our reprographics team has the facilities to provide the following services:
- Standard Printing and Copying – Black/white and colour printing, up to A3 using 80gsm/100gsm and other types of paper including tinted paper, heavier weight paper and card.
- Wide Format Printing and Copying – up to A0.
- Scanning – up to A3 (standard) and above either through flat bed or photographic techniques.
- Labelling – in different formats for all output.
- Finishing Services – including trimming, drilling, folding binding and laminating. Further specialist finishes are available such as de-bossing and foiling.
- Media – production and replication of content onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray and USB sticks. Encryption of data and assignment of passcode to access material on electronic media.
- Archiving – digital and hard copy storage.
‘ Working consultatively with our clients, utilising our knowledge, expertise, new technology and by embracing applications we help our customers communicate effectively in an increasingly competitive world’
We have invested in new plant and training which has enable us to offer improved services including:
- Pre-press Solutions – Manipulation of files in preparation to print combined with problem solving thus enabling us to continue to keep to your deadlines.
- Offset Litho Printing – From major marketing and sales materials through to stationery
- Digital print – Print potential is now endless. The scope this technology now offers has and will continue to re-write how print is used in marketing sales and communication.
- Large Format – With smart sourcing of hardware incorporating the latest technology some of the many products we can produce are point of sale, banners, posters, exhibition panels, pull up stands and pop up stands.
We provide an account manager that provides a consultative approach, working directly with individual contacts we can often drive cost savings measures by understanding the dynamics of each job. Explore options for production and make recommendations on the most cost effective solution.
We are committed to delivering a high level of quality management to all of our clients.
We operate a tried and trusted methodology for the processing of orders based on a tailored PRINCE2 method which has been simplified to suit our needs and streamlined to achieve the speed of turnaround that is the cornerstone of our service offering.
Central to our methodology is the ‘Controlled Start – Controlled Progress – Control Close’ concept, which ensures that every order is tracked through each stage and proceeds based on a clear mandate from the client. This enables us to control the quality of output and ensure that what you receive satisfies your requirements completely and exactly.
We have implemented and committed to an environmental written policy which is continuously being added to and improved.